Monday 20 December 2010

Day Seventeen

Wow, what a great day! We're away for the weekend in a lovely home by the seaside! It's a beautiful big home set on a mountain so as you can imagine the views are amazing! My favourite... mountains on side and the sea on the other side.

We spent the afternoon swimming, eating, making smoothies, goofing around, playing Wii and just enjoying each other's company. What a blessing this has been! I'm so overwhelmed by the Lord's goodness to me right now :)

But I really want to go to the beach. Just once. It's not asking too much is it? Lord, please?

After reading 1 Samuel 15 today and seeing Saul's impatience I was confronted with the impatience in my own heart regarding several things. Lesson of the day... "Be patient. Whether it's for a trip to the beach or for your future... just be patient."

No comments:

Post a Comment