Monday 6 December 2010

Day four

This morning was church in Trianon. Once a month all the ctmi churches around Mauritius gather together for a special service. And it certainly was a special service! Miki was sharing on getting the victory over what the enemy has stolen from us. It was so apt to what I'm going through. And again the Lord spoke to me about restoring the years the locusts had eaten away. The Lord has brought me here to restore me and build me up again in Him. I know it's not going to be easy but I am excited to see what the He does.

After church, we had an amazing lunch outside! It was roast chicken with potatoes and les legumes whose name I don't remember right now but they were amazing!

Then we played a card game called "onze" which is French for "eleven." It was fun!

In the evening, we went to a lovely Chinese restaurant with another family. The family I'm staying with was giving thanks because 2 weeks before I came, their granny had died. And everyone was so supportive so they just wanted to say thank you with a nice meal. It was beautiful to hear how they've become closer because of it and how they want it to remain this way. It was so wonderful to be a part of that.

I'm finding it really hard to establish relationships with the family. The language is so difficile pour moi. Mais I must keep trying and putting myself out there. Lord please help me and strengthen me to be a blessing.

"Soldiers are made in times of battle."

No comments:

Post a Comment