Saturday 11 December 2010

Day Nine

Thank You for last night Lord. A group of us were supposed to go and visit a home for handicapped ladies but in the end we had to go to the men’s one so only the boys went.  So the ladies went to a cute little patisserie that was close by and shared gateaux and our hearts. There was a 15 year old Mauritian girl with us. Her heart for the Lord blew me away! She just wants more of the Lord. She’s been saving up for youth convention by babysitting her little sister for her mom. Her determination to seek You really touched me.
And thank You for today. I really enjoyed putting the numbers on all those tins! The fellowship was sweet! We were numbering tins for a street collection for a diabetes organisation run by a lady in the church. I think we had like over a 1,000 tins J.
I’ve been so blessed reading through 1 Corinthians over the last couple of days. There’s so much in there that has answered many of my questions during this time. So thank You Lord for your faithfulness in leading me to 1 Corinthians.
“Let all you do, be done in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14

No comments:

Post a Comment