Thursday 23 December 2010

Day Nineteen

My sister was supposed to fly home to my parents in the UK today but her flight was cancelled due to the heavy snow in the UK. I'm trusting the Lord for a miracle because I would really love for her to have some precious time with the family!
So today wasn't amazingly exciting... I helped do the food shopping and then pretty much just helped with cooking and stuff around the house. But I think after the weekend I needed a pretty chilled day. I would have loved to have gone to the beach but oh well!
I also hung out with a sister from Paris. Her English isn't very good and my French isn't very good either... go figure! But I think her English is better than my French because we spoke in English most of the time! And we went to go and visit one of the pastors because she needed to talk to them and I just hung out with their kids.
My sister's flight being cancelled put an unavoidable damper on my day. But the Lord is sovereign and I know He must plan in all of this. I can't wait to see how it all turns out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment