Thursday 11 August 2011

Day Thirty Two


So today is the day I go home. I’m so sad to leave! I have become so attached to the church here. I praise the Lord so much for His grace in giving me this opportunity. Only He knows exactly how much it has meant to me. It’s been wonderful to have been a part of a family again and to have that “mom” and “dad” figure in my daily life again. My family also made sure that before I left, I ate all the foods that I had enjoyed throughout my stay with them. It was so sweet. We had our last meal together joking about how they would all come and stop the plane and stop me from going home (just like in the movies)! I felt the love J

So to sum it all up – THE LORD TRULY OPENED MY HEART TO HIM & THE CHURCH AND NOW I GO BACK TO BULAWAYO WITH A NEW VISION AND DETERMINATION IN MY HEART TO SERVE THE LORD WITH ALL MY HEART... AS A DAUGHTER IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.
Buhe, it is your responsibility to take care of the house of the Lord and people and it’s my responsibility to take care of you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment